WEBINAR RECORDING: Avocado Quality Meter Live Taining
February 9, 2022 at 11:36 am | Updated April 20, 2022 at 11:58 am | < 1 min read
Join Director of Applied Science Galen George for an in-depth, live training on the use and application of the F-751 Avocado Quality Meter.
We have designed this training to take you and your team from first use to a high level of comfort with both using the device in the field and seamlessly integrating it into current workflows.
Some topics covered in this training are…
- Best practices in data collection
- Device menu structure and operation
- Tips and tricks to improve accuracy and consistency
- How organizations (orchards and distribution centers alike) can blend immediate maturity assessment into their current processes
- Live Q&A
Related ProductsF-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Check out our NEW Quick-Start Guide for model building with the F-750 Produce Quality Meter!
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Most Popular Articles
- Spectrophotometry in 2021
- Brix as a Metric of Fruit Maturity
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Dry Matter in Avocados: What It Is, How It’s…
- Reducing Fresh Produce Losses and Increasing…
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.