Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
August 31, 2018 at 5:02 am | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:51 am | < 1 min read
Felix Instruments QA Manager and Engineer, Miguel Gonzalez, demonstrates the revolutionary F-751 Avocado Quality Meter, alongside our distributor Biotempak and Sam Diosdado, to growers, influencers and interested parties at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018, in Guadalajara, Mexico, from August 29-31.
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
- Felix Instruments and the Avocado Quality Meter Showcased @ Sinergia, Peru
- Felix Instruments Showcases the Avocado Quality Meter at Fruit Logistica 2019 in Berlin, Germany
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Spectrophotometry in 2021
- Brix as a Metric of Fruit Maturity
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.