Check out our NEW Quick-Start Guide for model building with the F-750 Produce Quality Meter!
August 24, 2016 at 4:52 am | Updated August 24, 2016 at 4:52 am | < 1 min read
The F-750 Produce Quality Meter can be used with one of the pre-programmed demo models (these include mangoes, apples, grapes, and more) right out of the box in order to make relative measurements.
For the accurate measurements which reflect the unique nature of your particular commodity, we highly recommend creating a custom model using the process outlined below (click the image to see the full Quick-Start Guide).
To learn more about how to build a model with the F-750 Produce Quality Meter, see our Model Building Standard Operating Procedure.
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Leonard Felix Unveils the All New Mango Quality Meter @ the 7th International Ecuadorian Mango Congress
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
Leonard Felix Unveils the All New Mango Quality Meter @ the 7th International Ecuadorian Mango Congress
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.