SIAGRO International Exhibition of Food Industries & Techniques
October 21, 2020 at 9:24 pm | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:51 am | < 1 min read
In less than 1 month over 30,000 attendees and over 120 exhibitors will flood Dakar, Senegal, for one of the biggest food events of the year in Africa! This will be the 1st annual event and they’ve laid out their goals for this conference directly on their website saying, “Contributing to the development of local production and financial resources are the objectives set by insisting more on:
- promotion and development of agriculture, fishing, fish farming, aquaculture, etc.
- production yield,
- food self-sufficiency,
- processing, packaging and packaging of products,
- the development of financial and technical partnerships,
- training, trade, investment, etc.
- the protection of the environment,
- promotion and use of biofuels, new and renewable energies,
- information and training,
- etc …”
We will be represented at this conference by our distributor AgroVOLTA and we are excited to see what this event will have in store. This company has also opened an office in Sengal as of January of this year and have enjoyed becoming part of this community. Visit their booth at SIAGRO this year March 10-13, to see how our instruments can help the quality of your produce from seed to market!
To view this conference website, click here.
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
- Felix Instruments and the Avocado Quality Meter Showcased @ Sinergia, Peru
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.