October 13, 2022 at 7:30 pm | Updated April 13, 2023 at 7:30 pm | < 1 min read
Dr. Jorge Osuna, long-time Felix Instruments user & researcher at INIFAP, discusses the revolutionary F-751 line of #avocado and #mango quality meters.
Live Q&A following the presentation.
Avocado Quality Meter – https://felixinstruments.com/food-science-instruments/nir-spectroscopy/f-751-avocado-quality-meter/
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy