September 28, 2022 at 6:12 pm | Updated May 10, 2023 at 10:08 pm | < 1 min read
The Felix Instruments team is gearing up to head to Madrid for Fruit Attraction 2022!
The leading fruit industry event, slated for October 4 – 6, is a tremendous opportunity to explore the latest in fruit industry trends, methods, and technology.
We look forward to seeing you there and connecting you with the technology that will take your business to the next level!
Come see us at Hall 5, Stand 5E06C.
About Fruit Attraction:
“Fruit Attraction has become the leading commercial tool of reference for the worldwide marketing of fruit and vegetables. Its ability to promote world exports in the sector, make it the commercial connection nexus for the whole group of professionals that make up the entire value chain, whilst consolidating its position as the innovation stage for the fruit and vegetable market.”
Book a Meeting with Felix Instruments:
To book a meeting with a member of our staff, email Ivonne Chica at email@example.com.
- F-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore
- F-751 Melon Quality Meter
- F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter
- F-750 Produce Quality Meter
- F-751 Avocado Quality Meter
- F-751 Mango Quality Meter
- F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer
- F-950 Three Gas Analyzer
- F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer
- F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer
- F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy