Consistency is Key: Best Practices for Measurement of Dry Matter & Brix with NIR
April 28, 2020 at 4:27 am | Updated April 28, 2020 at 4:27 am | < 1 min read
This webinar features a popular line of tools from our Felix Instruments side, the F-751 Quality Meters. These tools use a near-infrared spectrometer to gauge the maturity of different types of produce. We have had quite a few people asking about the best ways to scan the produce and how many scans they need to take for success so we are here to answer those questions and more! Here is a look at some of what our Staff Scientists, Galen George and Eric Munoz-Garcia, will be presenting:
– Importance of total number of scans on accuracy
– Explanation of data from tool
– Review of other methods
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Check out our NEW Quick-Start Guide for model building with the F-750 Produce Quality Meter!
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.