[WEBINAR RECORDING] Phenotyping in Small Plot Agronomic Field Trials: Emerging technologies for rapid collection of actionable data
April 8, 2021 at 10:01 pm | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:51 am | < 1 min read
[RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE]
Want to contact our panelists?
Request a Quote:
CID Bio-Science + Felix Instruments
Tens of millions of agronomic field trial plots are planted globally every year. This Expert Spotlight webinar, featuring Dr. Edwin J. Reidel of Progeny Drone Inc. and CID Agtech, will examine the challenges inherent in current field trial procedures, and how a combination of emerging technologies can provide greater accuracy while saving time, effort, and resources.
Tuesday’s discussion will include:
- Standard procedures and challenges in small plot trials
- Recent developments in UAV/drone technology and impacts on trials
- Techniques for combining ground and and aerial data for more holistic analyses
- Future outlook for small plot work and emerging methods for driving more data from trials
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
April 6, 2021 @ 8:00 AM PST
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- WEBINAR: The Future of Fruit Quality Assessment with NIRS & Artificial Neural Networks: Expert Spotlight with Professor Kerry Walsh and Nicholas Anderson
- [WEBINAR RECORDING] AppBuilder – The Next Generation of NIR Data Analysis & Model Building
- [WEBINAR RECORDING] Making “Light Work” of Kiwifruit Maturity Testing
- [WEBINAR RECORDING] Haciendo de la Prueba de Madurez del Kiwi un “Trabajo Sencillo”
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy
WEBINAR: The Future of Fruit Quality Assessment with NIRS & Artificial Neural Networks: Expert Spotlight with Professor Kerry Walsh and Nicholas Anderson
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.