[WEBINAR RECORDING] AppBuilder – The Next Generation of NIR Data Analysis & Model Building
May 7, 2021 at 4:50 am | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:51 am | < 1 min read
[RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE]
Taking a huge step forward with the addition of artificial neural networking (ANN) and enabling easier, more tailored data collection via a customizable user interface, the newly released AppBuilder offers advanced features, enabling users to build better, more robust models in less time.
Join us Thursday May 6th at 8:00 AM PDT and see what AppBuilder can do with a live model building demonstration.
Thursday’s discussion will include:
- An overview of the new, customizable “smart” instrument user interface to fit any user’s workflow – growers/packers/breeders/researchers – making it infinitely easier to collect and organize data
- Artificial neural network modeling for the creation of more robust models
- Faster modeling – how AppBuilder creates better models in less time
- How users can fully customize their AppBuilder and NIR data collection experience with an open source backend
- A live model buildering demonstration
Don’t miss it, we’re looking forward to seeing you there!
May 6, 2021 @ 8:00 AM PDT
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- WEBINAR: The Future of Fruit Quality Assessment with NIRS & Artificial Neural Networks: Expert Spotlight with Professor Kerry Walsh and Nicholas Anderson
- [WEBINAR RECORDING] Phenotyping in Small Plot Agronomic Field Trials: Emerging technologies for rapid collection of actionable data
- [WEBINAR RECORDING] Making “Light Work” of Kiwifruit Maturity Testing
- [WEBINAR RECORDING] Haciendo de la Prueba de Madurez del Kiwi un “Trabajo Sencillo”
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy
WEBINAR: The Future of Fruit Quality Assessment with NIRS & Artificial Neural Networks: Expert Spotlight with Professor Kerry Walsh and Nicholas Anderson
[WEBINAR RECORDING] Phenotyping in Small Plot Agronomic Field Trials: Emerging technologies for rapid collection of actionable data
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.