Spanish-Language Webinar this Week!
October 21, 2020 at 9:15 pm | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:51 am | < 1 min read
Felix Instruments is hosting our first Spanish-language webinar at 8am PST on May 14, 2020! Customer Relationship Manager Ivonne Chica and Staff Scientist Eric Munoz-Garcia will be hosting this event focusing on the F-751 Avocado and Mango Quality Meters. This instrument is a near-infrared spectrometer that is able to non-destructively test the ripeness of the produce to bring the power of the lab into the palm of your hand. Join us, along with Luis Medina from Del Monte, to learn how this instrument can work for growers, packers, distributors, and beyond. Some of the information that will be covered in this webinar includes:
- Overview of the instrument
- How to change the language on the instrument to Spanish
- Best practices when using the instrument
- User experience from Luis Medina with Del Monte
Click here to register
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
- Felix Instruments and the Avocado Quality Meter Showcased @ Sinergia, Peru
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.