Mango Quality Meter Webinar and Official Launch – July 30th
July 24, 2019 at 12:12 am | Updated July 24, 2019 at 12:12 am | < 1 min read
LAUNCH AND WEBINAR DETAILS
Tuesday July 30th @ 8am & 8pm Pacific Time
- Measure mango dry matter and Brix in seconds.
- Map and visualize crop dry matter measurements.
- Accurately harvest planning.
- Verify incoming fruit maturity.
Join us for the official launch and live demonstration of the all new Mango Quality Meter on Tuesday, July 30. Morning and evening live broadcasts to fit your schedule.
Sign up for the live 8AM broadcast
Sign up for the live 8PM broadcast
New tech comes to the mango industry…
The measurement of mango dry matter has been plagued for years by 2 problems. 1) Using a microwave or dehydrator takes a long time to gather measurements and 2) Gathering dry matter is inherently destructive – it destroys the mango and by default, eats into profits.
So, we created a solution.
With NIR-based technology and an easy-to-use interface, the Mango Quality Meter enables ANY grower or distributor personnel to take many dry matter and Brix measurements, in the field or the packing house, with the simpe push of a button. A measurement takes seconds and can be done while the fruit is still on the tree or in the cold chain. With easier data capture and visualization with crop mapping application, FruitMaps™, growers can accurately ensure they harvest at exactly the right time, while distributors and quality assurance can more efficiently verify incoming fruit quality.
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Check out our NEW Quick-Start Guide for model building with the F-750 Produce Quality Meter!
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.