February 28, 2023 at 4:24 pm | Updated February 28, 2023 at 4:29 pm | 11 min read
The following is a refined list of agriculture events covering topics and themes related to producing and supplying fresh and processed food, fiber, medicines, and cosmetics. It is also suitable for individuals from industries that create machinery, analytical and measuring equipment, packaging, storage, and logistics solutions. We aim to present you with a valuable resource with significant events and opportunities to connect with Felix Instruments Applied Food Science.
If you would instead read this list in an infographic form, scroll down to the bottom or click here for the full download
In this section, the events concern general agriculture, food, or bioproduct production.
- AgraME 2023 will be held in Dubai between 9-10 October 2023. It is advertised as the largest agricultural trade show for the Gulf region for people associated with agriculture, agtech, aquaculture, horticulture, indoor farming, and livestock nutrition and health.
- Agribex 2023, to be held from 6-10 December 2023 in Brussels, is Belgium’s most important trade show, where researchers, farmers, and suppliers for agriculture, livestock breeding, landscaping, and green zones will meet.
- Agriexpo is taking place in Cairo from 12-15 February 2023, where international and national exhibitors will display products connected with agriculture.
- Agritechnica 2023 is billed as the “world’s leading trade fair for agricultural machinery.” It is being held in Hannover, Germany, on 12-18 November and will present green technological innovations to meet global food needs.
- Agritrade Expo & Conference 2023 will be held in Alberta, Canada, on 8-10 November 2023. The event will provide an opportunity to present technology, equipment, and products for agriculture.
- Agro Belgrade 2023 will be held from 26-28 January 2023 in Serbia.
- Agro Food Oman 2023 is scheduled for 4-6 December 2023 in Onam to bring together all national and international stakeholders involved in Oman’s food and agricultural sector.
- Agro Greenhouse Complexes – Russia and CIS 2023 will hold the “8th Annual Forum and exhibition Greenhouse Complexes: Investments, Innovation, Construction and Development” on 6-7 December in Moscow, Russia.
- Alimentaria FoodTech 2023 will be held on 26-29 September in Barcelona, Spain. It is a prominent and influential trade fair for food and beverage production technology, including food processing, ingredients, food safety, handling, storage, logistics, food packaging and labeling, and Industry 4.
- AgroSpring Agro Animal Show / Fruit.Vegetables.Logistics / Grain Tech Expo Ukraine 2023 will take place in Kiev on 14-16 February and present technology for agriculture and animal husbandry for Ukraine.
- ANUFOOD China is holding its event on 10-12 May 2023 in Shenzhen and has national and international exhibitors to cover the food and beverage market in South China.
- ANUGA 2023 – International Food Industry Trade Fair will be held in Köln, Germany, on 7-11 October 2023. It is for agriculture, food, forestry, hospitality services, logistics, transport, packaging, and retailing traders.
- Biofach 2023, the world’s leading organic food fair, will occur on 14-17 February in Nurenberg, Germany.
- Biofach America Latina – BioBrazil Fair will be held between 14-16 June 2023 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The event aims to bring together consumers, producers, and companies from the food, agriculture, medicines, textiles, cosmetics, and agricultural inputs.
- Biofach China, a daughter show of Biofach in Germany, will occur between 19-21 September 2023 in Shanghai, China.
- Biological Products Industry Alliance (BPIA) 2023 Annual Meeting will take place on 20-23 February in Reno, Nevada, USA, and is for stakeholders producing and using bio-solutions like biofertilizers, pesticides, biostimulants for crops, etc.
- Cibus Tec 2023 is taking place on 24-27 October 2023 in Parma, Italy, and is an innovative food and beverage processing and packaging technology exhibition.
- Fieragricola TECH – Digital Energy Water will be held in Verona, Italy, on 1-2 February 2023. It will cover agritech such as robotics, technologies for managing and saving water, and renewable energy in agriculture.
- Food & Hospitality Oman happening on 18 – 20 September 2023 at Muscat, brings national and international stakeholders in the food and hospitality sectors.
- FoodAfrica – Cairo, held on 12-14 December 2023, wants to bring together the wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and other industry professionals from Africa and beyond and is Africa’s largest agrifood exhibition.
- Foodex 2023 is UK’s show for food and drinks processing, logistics, and packaging. It will be held in Birmingham, England, on 24-26 April 2023.
- Foodex Japan 2023 will occur on 7-10 March in Tokyo, Japan, with wholesalers, manufacturers, retailers, hotel-related suppliers, and food and beverage producers.
- FoodTech Krasnodar will be held on 18-20 April 2023 in Krasnodar, Russia, and is a trade fair for equipment, materials, and raw materials producers for the food and drink industry.
- Gulfood 2023 on 20-24 February 2023 in Dubai World Trade center is supposed to be the largest food and beverage sourcing event.
- Hostex 2023, held on 6-8 March 2023 in Johannesburg, South Africa, is Africa’s food, drink, and hospitality trade show.
- IFE, International Food & Drink Event in London, UK, on 20-22 March 2023, brings food and drink suppliers together.
- Indus Food 2023, held on 8-10 January in Hyderabad, India, is South Asia’s largest integrated food and beverage (F&B) show where processing and packaging equipment and technology will be presented.
- InterFood Astana 2023 will be held in Astana, Kazakhstan, from May 31- June 2, 2023, and the theme are food drinks, packaging, and equipment for the food industry.
- InterFood Saint Petersburg 2023 will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia, on 14 – 15 April 2023 and will feature plant machines and equipment for the food, beverage, and packaging sectors.
- International Green Week Berlin 2023, taking place on 20-29 January in Berlin, Germany, is a trade fair for food, agriculture, and horticulture.
- Organic Natural – Organic & Natural Expo Dubai 2023, to be held in Dubai on 12-14 December, brings together stakeholders in the natural and organic food, cosmetics, and wellbeing sectors.
- Precision Ag Vision Conference– Harnessing The Power of Agriculture 4.0, on 17 – 18 Jan 2023 in Glenglade, Az, USA, brings together companies in the expanding tech sector to build a sustainable food system.
- Prodexpo 2023, the 30th international exhibition for food, beverages, and raw materials, will take place on 6-10 February 2023 in Moscow, Russia.
- SIAL China taking place on 18-20 May 2023 in Shanghai, is a B2B food and beverage industry exhibition.
- SIAL India 2023, held on 7-9 December in New Delhi, India, is a B2B event for producers, retailers, and policymakers for wine, beverages, and food production.
- Sival 2023, taking place on 17-19 January 2023 at Angers, France, is a French trade fair in plant material and services.
- Tanzania Trade Show taking place on 24-27 February at Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, is for all trades.
- The 26th edition of CFIA Rennes will take place on 14-16 March 2023 in Rennes, France to present innovations in food processing.
- UzFood 2023 is taking place on 28 – 30 March 2023 at Tashkent, Uzbekistan, and is the “22nd International Exhibition on Food, Ingredients and Food Technologies” for the country.
- VIV Asia 2023 will be held 8-10 March 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand, and is a global food trade show.
- WorldFood Poland Warsaw will be held on 18-20 April 2023 in Warsaw for fresh, canned, processed food and beverages and associated sectors like logistics, transport, IT, equipment, and cold chain management.
The second section covers events focusing on a wide range of horticultural crops.
- 2023 Florida Postharvest Horticulture Tour taking place from 13-17 March 2023 in Florida, shows how fresh produce and ornamental plants are handled and the technologies used in the postharvest stage.
- American Society for Horticultural Science has announced a series of webinars and meetings from January to July 2023 on horticultural data, postharvest fruit quality in apples and pears, and root and rhizosphere dynamics. The “10th North American Strawberry Symposium (NASS) and North American Strawberry Growers Association (NASGA) 2023 Conference” will take place on 7-10th March at Embassy Suites, San Luis Obispo, USA.
- HortEx Vietnam 2023 is holding its international exhibition and conference for horticultural and floricultural production and processing technology on 1-3 March in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Horti Asia 2023– The Asia Smart Horticulture Exhibition, held in Bangkok, Thailand, is an international trade show for horticultural and floricultural production and processing technology.
- IPM & WOP Dubai 2023 is “the 15th edition of Middle East’s Festival for Flowers, Plants, and Technology” and is the region’s leading horticultural event and trade event. The event is probably going to be held in November 2023.
- Intervitis Interfructa on 10-12 April at Stuttgart, Germany, is an international technology fair for producers of fruit, fruit juice, wine, and spirits.
- NW Hort Expo will take place at Kennewick, WA, USA, on 4-6 December 2023 and is aimed at the tree fruit industry.
- Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Fresh Summit International Convention & Exposition 2023, to be held on 19-21 October 2023 in Anaheim, USA, is for participants from the global floral and fresh produce supply chains.
The third section concentrates on events covering fresh produce-vegetables and fruits.
- 2023 CPMA Convention and Trade Show to be held on 25-27 April in Toronto is, Canada’s largest produce show.
- Asia Fruit Logistica will be held on 6-8 September 2023 in Hong Kong and covers the fresh produce industry chain.
- Freskon HelEXPO International Tradeshow for Fresh Fruit and Vegetables 2023, to be held 23-25 April 2023, at Thessaloniki, Greece, is a meeting for producers and international retail groups and transporters in Southeastern Europe.
- Fruit Attraction 2023 will occur in Madrid from 3-5 October 2023. It connects professionals from the entire value chain and promotes innovation in the produce industry.
- Fruit Logistica 2023 is held on 8-10 February in Berlin, Germany. It covers all sectors connected to the fresh produce business, including innovations, products, and services in the international supply chain.
- London Produce Show (LPS), on 20-22 March 2023 in London, is the UK’s main global produce event that connects suppliers with buyers.
- Macfrut 2023, occurring on 3-5 May 2023 in Cesena, Italy, is a fruit and vegetable professionals’ show.
- medFEL 2023 on 26-27 April 2023 in Perpignan brings together stakeholders in France’s fruit and vegetable sector.
- Organic Produce Summit Monterey is on 12-13 July 2023 in Monterey, CA, “featuring exhibitors, presentations, and networking with leaders in the industry.”
- PeriLog – Fresh Supply Chain Asia will take place on 14-16 June 2023 in Shanghai for the fresh produce supply chain.
- Southeast Regional F&V Conference taking place 5-8 January 2023 in Savannah, Georgia, is a fruit and vegetable conference.
- Southern Exposure Florida -Produce the Final Frontier, taking place on 2-4 March 2023 in Florida, is a flagship conference and trade show for produce.
- The Alabama Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association (AFVGA) Annual Conference and Trade Show are on 9-10 February 10, 2023, in Gulf Shores.
- The New York Produce Show and Conference on 5-7 December 2023 in New York is North America’s largest produce buying center.
- TSW 2023 Fruit & Vegetables Industry Fair held on 18-19 January 2023 in Kielce, Poland, is for producers of fertilizers, plant protection products, cold storage, sorting and packaging machines, processing machines, and products that support horticulture, orchards, and nurseries.
- United Fresh Convention & Expo 2023 on 18-23 April in San Diego, USA, is for fresh produce, tech innovations in transportation, supply chain development, etc.
- Viva Fresh Expo on 30thMarch-1stApril 1, in Dallas, TX, USA, is for supermarkets, produce and floral producers, food service operators and distributors, packers, industry suppliers, and commodity boards.
- West Coast Produce Expo 2023 is celebrating its 10th anniversary and will be held on 19-20 May 2023 in Palm Desert, California, for domestic networking for stakeholders of the fresh produce supply chain.
The fourth section is only about events on fruits.
- Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023 holds its exhibition on 13-15 January 2023 in Friedrichshafen, Germany. It is an “international trade fair for commercial fruit growing, distillation and agricultural technology.”
- ISFC International Soft Fruit Conference (isfc) occurs on 12-13 January 2023 in Brabanthallen’s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands. It is a combination of a conference with an exhibition.
- National Fruit Show to be held on 1-2 November 2023 in Detling, UK, is a national fruit show.
- Redagrícola Pereira 2023 Colombia, in Pereria, will be held on 25-26 April for agricultural innovations in Latin America.
- Europatat Congress 2023, taking place 5-7 June 2023 in Gdansk, Poland, is a congress for potato professionals
- expoSE expodirekt 2023 is taking place on 22-23 November at Karlsruhe, Germany. This year’s focus is on strawberries and asparagus.
- Interpoma 2023 on Nov 15 – 17, 2023, at Bolzano, Italy, is exclusively for the apple supply chain from farmers to machine manufacturers.
- International Avocado Africa 2023 will be held in Nairobi, Kenya, from 31 May-2 June 2023, and it wants to attract avocado stakeholders from around the globe.
- South American Blueberry Convention will take place on April 18, 2023, at San Francisco de Mostazal, Chile, and bring together world experts and stakeholders of the global blueberry industry.
- The 10th World Avocado Congress is being held in Auckland, New Zealand, between April 2-5, 2023.
The events in this cover various sectors like logistics, packaging, storage, transport, retailers, and hospitality connected with agricultural and horticultural production.
- All4Pack Paris 2023 will take place from 4-7 November 2023 in Paris. It is an international trade fair for packaging, printing, processing, and logistics stakeholders.
- Expo Pack Guadalajara 2023 on 13 – 15 June 2023 at Guadalajara, Mexico, “will host the largest Latin American packing and processing event in 2023!”
- FIMA US 2023, to be held on 25-25 April 2023, is about “exploiting innovations in data analytics and science, AI, ML, and the cloud.”
- Green Logistics Expo 2023 will be held on 13-15 May 2023 in Padova, Italy, for business and new technologies for a sustainable logistics chain.
- Horex Caucasus 2023 is the 14th International Hospitality Exhibition taking place on 17 – 19 May 2023 in Azerbaijan.
- Hostelco 2023 is taking place in Barcelona, Spain, between 12-15 March 2023, and is a hotel and hospitality trade show.
- Interpack Processing & Packaging 2023 taking place from 4-10 May 2023 in Düsseldorf, Germany. The exhibition is for packaging and associated industries for food, beverages, bakery, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and industrial goods.
- PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2023 is held every two years. In 2023 it will be held in Las Vegas on 11-13 September 2023. The exhibition brings suppliers and consumers of packaging for goods and life science.
- Sima 2023, held from 27 Feb-1 March 2023 in Las Vegas, USA, is a “Category Management & Shopper Insights Conference.”
Events for Research Presentation
This section lists meetings and conferences where research findings are presented. You will likely meet CID Bio-Science and Felix Instruments Applied Sciences teams here.
- 7th Edition of Global Congress on Plant Biology and Biotechnology (GPB 2023) is the title of Plant Science 2023, which will be a virtual event during March 16-18, 2023.
- 8th Edition of the Global Conference on Plant Science and Molecular Biology (GPMB 2023) is planned as a hybrid event that will be held virtually and at Valencia, Spain, from 11-13 September 2023. The event wants to “promote exchanges among various players in plant biology research and build bridges between public research and private companies.”
- 11th International Meeting «Photosynthesis and Hydrogen Energy Research for Sustainability – 2023 will be held on 3-9 July 2023 in Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2023 ASA, CSSA, SSSA International Annual Meeting will be held from 29 October – 1 November 2023, at St. Louis and Virtually. It is for “leaders from industry, government agencies, and academic institutions to explore advances in agronomic, crop, and soil sciences.”
- American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB) is holding its Annual Plant Biology Meeting 2023 in Savannah, GA – on 5-9 August.
- ESA for All Ecologists is the annual meeting of the ecological scientists’ society. It will be held in Portland on 6-11 August 2023. ESA’s multidisciplinary approach brings together researchers, the private sector, NGOs, and regulatory bodies in the meetings.
- ICBPS 2023: 17. International Conference on Botany and Plant Science will take place on 22-23 June in London, United Kingdom, and is meant for academics, students, and industry researchers.
- International Symposium on the Plant Hormone Ethylene will be held on 26-30 June 2023 in Toulouse, France. It is a conference for scientists working in agriculture and forestry.
- Photosynthesis Gordon Research Conference 2023 is an international scientific conference held on 23 – 28 July 2023 at Newry, ME, United States.
- Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium will take place on 14-17th of May 2023, at Wageningen University & Research
In conclusion, this list serves as a comprehensive resource for individuals looking to explore and advance their knowledge and understanding of the fields related to fresh and processed food, fiber, medicines, and cosmetics. The events highlighted in this list provide valuable opportunities for networking and learning, and we hope it serves as a useful tool for those in the industry or related industries.
If you have an event that would be a great fit for this list, please don’t hesitate to send it in! Please send them here: Hweber@cid-inc.com
- F-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore
- F-751 Melon Quality Meter
- F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter
- F-750 Produce Quality Meter
- F-751 Avocado Quality Meter
- F-751 Mango Quality Meter
- F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer
- F-950 Three Gas Analyzer
- F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer
- F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer
- F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy