Upcoming Webinar: Invisible Forces: Innovative Uses of Gas Analysis in Cold Storage, Ripening and Food Innovation
October 29, 2019 at 3:21 am | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:51 am | < 1 min read
Managing atmospheric gases plays a critical role in the development of harvested fruit in ripening, storage and packaging, while progressive strategies in this area add value, enhance market access and reduce losses. Join us for our upcoming webinar – Invisible Forces: Innovative Uses of Gas Analysis in Cold Storage, Ripening and Food Innovation and discover how your organization can retain and deepen its post-harvest competitive advantage.
We will discuss:
- Methods for gas analysis: We will dive into the current methods for detecting oxygen, carbon dioxide and ethylene in harvested fruit (chromatography detection, electrochemical sensing and optical detection), the advantages and drawbacks of each, along with what the end-user should consider before working each tech into their operation.
- Real-world uses cases and best practices: How are storage and ripening operations using gas analysis now? We will showcase a number of ways our customers are using our gas analysis instruments in their operations.
- Cutting edge research: Gas analysis continues to be a relevant research topic in post-harvest. What is being studied and how can the commercial operation learn and use these insights?
- The future of gas analysis: What does the future hold for gas analysis and how can you ensure your organization stays on the leading edge?
Tuesday Nov. 5th @ 8AM & 6PM (Pacific)
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
- Felix Instruments and the Avocado Quality Meter Showcased @ Sinergia, Peru
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Spectrophotometry in 2021
- Brix as a Metric of Fruit Maturity
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.