March 18, 2021 at 12:18 am | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:51 am | < 1 min read
We are all very aware of the challenges that Covid-19 has posed in both life and business. This year, FedEx wants to help businesses address and overcome these challenges, emerging stronger in 2021. Winning this grant will enable us to bring production-scale 3D printing in-house, alleviating pressure on our supply chain and enabling us to deliver instruments to our customers faster than ever. But, we need your vote!
There are 3 ways you can help…
- Watch our video.
- Vote for Felix Instruments.
- Share our story on social media – Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
*Voting closes March 24th.
*Voting is limited to one per person per 24-hour period. (This means you can vote once every day if you want!!!)
From all of us here at Felix Instruments…
- F-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore
- F-751 Melon Quality Meter
- F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter
- F-750 Produce Quality Meter
- F-751 Avocado Quality Meter
- F-751 Mango Quality Meter
- F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer
- F-950 Three Gas Analyzer
- F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer
- F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer
- F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy