Dry Matter Readings in 12 Seconds: LIVE DEMONSTRATION & WEBINAR
June 19, 2019 at 11:16 pm | Updated June 19, 2019 at 11:16 pm | < 1 min read
Tuesday, June 25th
(Times are PST – Pacific Time)
Every avocado grower and distributor has 2 problems in measuring dry matter. 1) Using a microwave or dehydrator takes a long time to gather measurements and 2) Gathering dry matter is inherently destructive – it destroys your fruit and by default, eats into profits.
Join us for a live demonstration with Application Scientist, Galen George, and see why the Avocado Quality Meter changes everything. With an easy-to-use interface, the device enables ANY personnel to take many dry matter measurements, in the field or the packing house, with a simpe scan of the fruit. A measurement takes 12 seconds and can be done while the fruit is still on the tree or in the cold chain. *Fruit destruction not required.
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Check out our NEW Quick-Start Guide for model building with the F-750 Produce Quality Meter!
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Spectrophotometry in 2021
- Brix as a Metric of Fruit Maturity
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.