Dry Matter Readings in 12 Seconds: LIVE DEMONSTRATION & WEBINAR
June 19, 2019 at 11:16 pm | Updated June 19, 2019 at 11:16 pm | < 1 min read
Tuesday, June 25th
(Times are PST – Pacific Time)
Every avocado grower and distributor has 2 problems in measuring dry matter. 1) Using a microwave or dehydrator takes a long time to gather measurements and 2) Gathering dry matter is inherently destructive – it destroys your fruit and by default, eats into profits.
Join us for a live demonstration with Application Scientist, Galen George, and see why the Avocado Quality Meter changes everything. With an easy-to-use interface, the device enables ANY personnel to take many dry matter measurements, in the field or the packing house, with a simpe scan of the fruit. A measurement takes 12 seconds and can be done while the fruit is still on the tree or in the cold chain. *Fruit destruction not required.
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Check out our NEW Quick-Start Guide for model building with the F-750 Produce Quality Meter!
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.