Visit With Us @ the World Avocado Congress in Medellín, Columbia!
September 20, 2019 at 2:26 am | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:51 am | < 1 min read
Join Felix Instruments president, Leonard Felix, and application scientist, Eric Munoz-Garcia, at this coming week’s World Avocado Congress and get a hands-on demo with the Avocado Quality Meter!
Using near-infrared-based technology, the Avocado Quality Meter measures avocado dry matter in seconds, reducing what has for years taken hours or days to measure, to mere seconds. Built for avocado growers and QA personnel alike, the Avocado Quality Meter is revolutionizing the avocado industry, one blast of near-infrared light at a time.
Would you like to meet with us directly? Email me here and I will set you up with a consultation…
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
- Felix Instruments at “1er Congreso del aguacate
- 12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
- Felix Instruments and the Avocado Quality Meter Showcased @ Sinergia, Peru
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Spectrophotometry in 2021
- Brix as a Metric of Fruit Maturity
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
Felix Instruments Demos the All New Avocado Quality Meter with Distributor Biotempak at the Congreso del Aguacate, Jalisco 2018
12 Seconds to Measure Fruit Maturity – Felix Instruments’ Avocado Quality Meter Featured in Fructidor!
Request a quote for a Felix product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.