Revolutionizing the Mexican mango industry
Mango maturity measurement for the modern age.
April 19, 2022 at 5:25 am | Updated May 17, 2022 at 6:40 pm | < 1 min read
“The benefits of using this technology are the increase of up to 2 tons per hectare in at least 20 percent of the 30,000 hectares dedicated to export.”
Dr. Jorge Osuna and his team at INIFAP have extensively used the F-751 Mango Quality Meter since its inception. Developing and refining their process, they have helped provide the Mexican mango industry with the opportunity to significantly expand its production efficiency. The team is now applying the technology to Ataulfo, Tomy Atkins, Kent, Keitt, and more.
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Spectrophotometry in 2021
- Brix as a Metric of Fruit Maturity
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.