February 13, 2022 at 7:43 pm | Updated April 13, 2023 at 7:44 pm | < 1 min read
En Español – https://youtu.be/OnjC7tmNtVI
Join Director of Applied Science Galen George for an in-depth, live training on the use and application of the F-751 Avocado Quality Meter.
We have designed this training to take you and your team from first use to a high level of comfort with both using the device in the field and seamlessly integrating it into current workflows.
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy