April 18, 2022 at 1:39 pm | Updated August 17, 2022 at 6:54 pm | < 1 min read
F-960 Software & Firmware Downloads
Hardware version is the middle digit of the Serial Number. For example, if the serial number is F-960-004-17001 then the hardware version is 4. Check the back of your instrument to find your serial number.
Subscribe to the Felix instruments Weekly article series.
The latest release of firmware for the F-960 is v.126.96.36.199
The “F-950 Package Setup” installs the latest versions of the Firmware Update Tool and F-950 Controller.
*This package is compatible with all F-920, F-940, F-950, F-960
Firmware Update Tool
Allows for installation of the newest firmware releases onto F-9xx units.
The latest firmware version can be downloaded below.
Software used for real-time monitoring and control of the F-9xx, as well as recalibration of F-9xx units.
We recommend using the F-9x_G.A.S Software instead of the F-950 Controller (See the link below)
This software is only compatible for hardware version 4 and higher.
The release notes provide specific information about what changes there are in the newest firmware version.
Firmware: v188.8.131.52 (May 2020)
Firmware: v184.108.40.206 (Nov 2019)
Firmware: v220.127.116.11 (Apr 2019)
Firmware: v18.104.22.168 (Feb 2019)
Firmware: v22.214.171.124 (Dec 2017)
Firmware: v126.96.36.199 (Aug 2017)
F-9x G.A.S Software
- F-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore
- F-751 Melon Quality Meter
- F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter
- F-750 Produce Quality Meter
- F-751 Avocado Quality Meter
- F-751 Mango Quality Meter
- F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer
- F-950 Three Gas Analyzer
- F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer
- F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer
- F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy