May 15, 2023 at 7:24 pm | Updated May 15, 2023 at 7:24 pm | < 1 min read
Application Scientist Galen George talks about the F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter.
To watch the full talk, click below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtnqLUrxR98&t=1657s
We recently hosted a successful tech breakfast in partnership with Start Afresh – The Horticultural Innovators, where we explored the F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter. This innovative device utilizes NIR technology for non-destructive and rapid maturity testing. We are thrilled to share the latest results of our three-plus-year collaboration with our New Zealand partners in the kiwifruit sector.
We invite you to watch the video and learn more about this technology. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how the F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter, developed with the expertise of our New Zealand collaborators, can help you enhance your productivity and quality control.
Get more information here: https://felixinstruments.com/request-…
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy