April 12, 2023 at 5:20 pm | Updated April 12, 2023 at 5:22 pm | < 1 min read
Welcome to the first installment in our webinar series on spectroscopy in agriculture!
This 6-part series will cover the A-Z of internal quality assessment, spectroscopy, chemometrics, model building, model validation, and optimization in a commercial agriculture setting. In Part 1: Intro to NIR Spectroscopy and Chemometrics, Director of Applied Science Galen George will introduce spectroscopy, how it works, and its invaluable uses in commercial agriculture. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, this series is informative and immediately useful.
Watch now to explore the following topics:
– What is spectroscopy, and what are its applications in agriculture?
– What are the different types of spectroscopic equipment, and
where are they used in the growing/packing processes?
– How do our spectroscopic devices work?
– What is chemometrics, and why is it relevant?
A live Q&A session was hosted following the training.
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy