April 12, 2023 at 5:28 pm | Updated May 24, 2023 at 4:36 pm | < 1 min read
Welcome to the second installment in our webinar series on spectroscopy in agriculture!
Building a Model Part 1 – Sample Plan and Analytical Testing.
This 6-part series will cover the A-Z of internal quality assessment, spectroscopy, chemometrics, model building, model validation, and optimization in a commercial agriculture setting. In Part 1: Intro to NIR Spectroscopy and Chemometrics, Director of Applied Science Galen George will introduce spectroscopy, how it works, and its invaluable uses in commercial agriculture. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, this series is informative and immediately useful.
Watch now to explore the following topics:
The importance of a representative sample
How to choose an appropriate sample size
Importance of analytical testing
Quality of equipment
Repeatability, reproducibility, accuracy, and precision
How each point above impacts model performance
A live Q&A session was hosted following the training.
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy