August 15, 2022 at 5:38 pm | Updated August 15, 2022 at 5:38 pm | < 1 min read
In over 20 years of research employing near-infrared technology, Mr. Nicolai has used or profiled nearly every NIR tool on the market. His team now uses the F-750 and F-751 lines to test fruit characteristics in orchards throughout Belgium.
Join Application Scientist Eric Munoz in this exclusive interview with Mr. Nicolai to discuss his team’s current work, future plans, and technology implementation.
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy