Advancing apple quality assessment with the Felix Produce Quality Meter
August 15, 2022 at 5:38 pm | Updated August 15, 2022 at 5:38 pm | < 1 min read
In over 20 years of research employing near-infrared technology, Mr. Nicolai has used or profiled nearly every NIR tool on the market. His team now uses the F-750 and F-751 lines to test fruit characteristics in orchards throughout Belgium.
Join Application Scientist Eric Munoz in this exclusive interview with Mr. Nicolai to discuss his team’s current work, future plans, and technology implementation.
Related ProductsF-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Spectrophotometry in 2021
- Brix as a Metric of Fruit Maturity
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
Request a quote for a Felix product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.