May 25, 2023 at 8:26 am | Updated May 25, 2023 at 3:17 pm | < 1 min read
The Felix Instruments team is heading to Redagricola!
The leading fruit industry event, slated for May 31st – June 1st, is a tremendous opportunity to explore the latest industry trends, methods, and technology.
Felix Instruments, a leading manufacturer of portable, precise measurement tools for plant physiology research, is excited to announce its participation in the upcoming conference. The conference is hosting the most prominent national and international experts in one place.
About Redagricola 2023
From Red Agricola:
“We connect the farming industry through our magazines, conferences & events, digital media and our start up programme (AGTECH Latam), supplying the sector with the most relevant technical information about agriculture.”
Felix Instruments is proud to participate and showcase its state-of-the-art measurement tools. The company’s presence will undoubtedly support the agriculture industry professionals in increasing efficiency and reducing waste in the food supply chain, creating a healthier, more productive planet for all.
Check out Redagricola’s website here.
Want to schedule a time to meet?
- Spectrophotometry in 2023
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Melon Fruit: Quality, Production & Physiology
- Understanding Chemometrics for NIR Spectroscopy