Avocado quality measurement without the microwave
Modern dry matter assessment.
April 19, 2022 at 5:17 am | Updated May 2, 2022 at 6:50 am | < 1 min read
“The biggest strength for us is how quickly it can give us a dry matter measurement, and the fact that it’s non-destructive.”
Mission Produce trusts the F-751 Avocado Quality Meter to provide efficient, non-destructive dry matter measurements at critical points in their operation. From maturity and harvest mapping, to post-harvest R&D, the Avocado Quality Meter’s cutting edge NIR technology helps Mission drastically reduce testing time and bring the highest quality avocados to market.
Related ProductsF-901 AccuRipe & AccuStore F-751 Melon Quality Meter F-751 Kiwifruit Quality Meter F-750 Produce Quality Meter F-751 Avocado Quality Meter F-751 Mango Quality Meter F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer F-950 Three Gas Analyzer F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer
Most Popular Articles
- The Importance of Food Quality Testing
- NIR Applications in Agriculture – Everything…
- Liquid Spectrophotometry & Food Industry Applications
- Ethylene (C2H4) – Ripening, Crops & Agriculture
- Active Packaging: What it is and why it’s important
- The 5 Most Important Parameters in Produce Quality Control
- Guide to Fresh Fruit Quality Control
- Spectrophotometry in 2021
- Brix as a Metric of Fruit Maturity
- Headspace Analysis & Modified Atmosphere…
Request a quote for a Felix Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.